Testet programmet litt i dag, og det holder absolutt det som blir lovt her. Anbefales Programmet bruker enkle håndbevegelser for å justere bildene, og her er det mange muligheter. Alt fra kontrast og lysstyrke til forskjellige effekter som Tilt/Shift og Grunge. Enkelt å dele bildene etter at du har redigert de – rett på Facebook, Twitter eller e-post.
Akkurat nå får du altså programmet helt gratis for iPhone og iPad – førpris var rundt 40,- Programmet finnes også for Mac, da til 140,-
Hentet fra Snapspeed sin beskrivelse:
• Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift
• Add Image Borders for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via email, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, and Instagram.
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Auto Correct – Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
• Selective Adjust – Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
• Tune Image – Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Straighten & Rotate – Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
• Crop – Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
• Take Photos – Open photos from the Camera Roll or take new photos.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Black & White – Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage Films – Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama – Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
• Grunge – Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt-Shift – Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
• Details – Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus – Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
• Organic Frames – Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
== Sharing ==
• Email – Send images at original resolution.
• Social – Share on Facebook, Flickr, Twitter (using iOS5), and Instagram.
• Print – Print wirelessly using Apple’s AirPrint technology
== Help & Support ==
Get started quickly with help overlays, tutorial guide, and videos.