Firmware oppdateringen kom 5.mai.
Klokken oppdaterer du enten via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth eller Garmin Express.
Følgende oppdateringer kom med versjon 4.30:
- Added support for Connect IQ 1.2.6
- Added support for searching for sensors manually.
- Improved Wi-Fi reliability and security
- Improved the battery performance when used at sub-freezing temperatures.
- Wi-Fi transfers are now encrypted
- Notification and message banners are now displayed silently even when Do Not Disturb is active
- Corrected the order of the default training pages, including moving the Target page next to the Virtual Partner page.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Virtual Partner to show incorrect numbers when using Race an Activity with an activity that had multiple pauses.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a cadence goal during a workout to be incorrect.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause the “”error” tone to play in place of the nromal key tone.
- Fixed a bug that caused the listed weeks withing totals -> Weekly to appear selectable when it is not.
- Fiexed a bug that allowed a user profile to be set taller than 8’4 or 254cm.
- Fixed a bug that caused Auto Laps to collide with workouts steps.
- Includes various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Added support for speed/pace and heart rate audio prompts.
- Added support to download stored heart rate data from compatible straps (HRMTri and HRM-Swim)
- Fixed an issue in which the virtual partner pace could get set to 4:00/mile when switching between activity profiles.
- Fixed pace alerts inworkouts.
- Includes various bug fixes and stability improvements
- Time Zone Map fix
- ANT/BLE N3 Firmware update to support manufacturing.
- Forerunner 630 touchscreen, improved menu buttion performance